Friday, June 6, 2014

The Case for Divorce - Brief

"When, in the course of Human Events..." thus begins one of the greatest declarations for Liberty in history.  I believe that threshold has been crossed.  I believe the differences between Progressives and Conservatives in America are irreconcilable.  In this place over the next several posts, I will lay out why I believe the United States as it exists today cannot continue, and why Conservatives should start talking earnestly, passionately, and logically about a National Divorce.

This is not a subject approached lightly.  This is not flippancy, or a tantrum over "not getting my way."  This is a sober reflection on the state of our Nation, and on what I believe must follow if we are to live in peace with each other.  This is not a call to revolution or rebellion.  It is a call for discussion amongst ourselves, and with our political rivals.

I will lay out four areas I believe show that we have gone too far; that the Federal Government of the United States no longer protects those Liberties it was constituted to protect.  Those areas are: The Executive, the Legislative, the Judiciary, and Economics.

I hope you will give these arguments thoughtful consideration; I'm not trying to "throw bombs."  I'm trying to save Liberty for my children.

1 comment:

  1. 15 Barack Obama is a stuttering clusterf*ck of a malignant traitor.

    Posted by: AllenG (Dedicated Tenther), Derringer Bandit. at July 23, 2014 02:54 PM (PYAXX)

    You have no idea the joy I get everytime I read an AoS post and see the above comment. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete